I’ve written some posts on the ongoing situation. This will be the main article with updated links as I keep adding to the information regarding the pandemic.
Please share this article to help others.
Articles listed in order of ‘oldest’ to ‘latest’. (Last updated 1:45 PM PST, March 9th 2020)
- Click here to access article on understanding relevant terms surrounding the COVID-19 disease.
- Click here to access article on masks
- Click here for some basic information on how to protect yourself and cleanliness tips.
- Read about how to make your own hand-sanitizer.
- Dispelling coronavirus rumors
- Read beyond your favorite media source and government’s medical authority.
- CDC frustrations and Washington state new test.
- Letter to Governor Kate Brown re: Coronavirus response.
- Who is at risk? Discussion on WHO guidelines and neglected populations.
- Being Calm yet Cautious.
- WHO update on the ‘Pandemic’ criteria, and recovery rates.
Please note: I am not a medical doctor. I am an ex-researcher and a biochemist.